Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year full of Hopes and Dreams



Here it is 2011!  I have always wanted to start a blog but had no clue how to do it.  I still don't know what to do but I want to try and do my best.
This year I hope to have an exceptional year.  I hope this will be the year that I get fit...I don't want to have a major transformation I just want to improve and do better than I have been doing.
Some of my goals this year are:

To finish my ESL Endorsement (English as a Second Language) ACCOMPLISHED JUNE/2011
Do a Pioneer Trek DID NOT GET SELECTED TO GO
Staff two MKP weekends
Go to Ben's birthday party in Idaho ACCOMPLISHED JULY 2011
Work on my DTM in Toastmasters
Improve on my computer skills DOING GREAT!  LEARNED TO UPLOAD PICTURES FROM MY CAMERA PHONE
Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
Plant a new lawn
Paint the two sheds in my back yard. ONE SHED DONE
Plant a garden ACCOMPLISHED
Knit a Christmas sweater
Attend the temple weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment